Ten Yard Roll Off Dumpster Rental Guide
10 yard dumpsters are one of the smallest dumpster sizes available from dumpster rental companies.
They can carry up to 5 pick-up truck loads of debris with a maximum capacity of 10 cubic yards.
These roll-off containers are typically 12 ft L x 8 ft W x 3.5 ft H, making them suitable for use in most residential driveways, building sites, parking lots, and other locations.
In this 10 yard dumpster rental guide, we will explore everything you need to know before renting a dumpster.
The Average Cost of a 10 Yard Dumpster Rental
The average cost of renting a 10 yard dumpster in the United States is $250-$350.
However, depending on a variety of conditions, your dumpster rental could cost more or less.
Factors That Influence Price
- Size of Dumpster
- Fees for local waste disposal and permits
- Rental Company You Choose
- Overage fees
Overage charges vary from one rental provider to the next, but on average, they run from $60 to $100 per ton, depending on where you are located.
Other Factors To Consider When Renting a 10 Yard Dumpster
Before renting ensure that you ask about other expenses for things like:
- Keeping your dumpster longer than the agreed-upon rental term
- Exceeding the weight restriction set by the manufacturer
- Including types of waste that the business forbids.
Always add in the expected weight of the material you plan to load into the dumpster or explain your project in detail to the dumpster companies you contact, since going over the weight limit can be costly.
If you’re working on a modest job, a 10 yard dumpster is a terrific choice.
They are not only less expensive in the beginning than other sizes, but they can also hold a lot.
Projects that Typically Require a 10 Yard Bin
- Cleanouts of a small garage, shed, or attic
- Deck removals of a small to larger size
- Roof removals of a small scale
- Remodeling a small kitchen or bathroom
- Removal of concrete or dirt (1 cubic yard of dry concrete/dirt weighs about 1 ton)
- Cleaning up the house before you move is a good idea.
- Cleaning up the house before the arrival of the baby
- Cleanouts of small businesses
Choosing a Dumpster Rental Company
We recommend contacting at least three different service providers to ensure you get the best price and addons for your 10 yard dumpster.
We also recommend choosing a winner as soon as possible.
This will not only ensure that you have the dumpster size you require when you require it, but it will also ensure that you do not overpay for substandard services.
Florida Removall LLC is a very popular choice for 10 yard dumpster rental in Ocala, Florida. Contact us today for your no-obligation quote.
We hope our 10 yard dumpster rental guide will assist you.