1. Agreement: This agreement legally binds ____________________________“Customer” and Florida RemovAll, LLC to the conditions listed below and in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida in effect at the time of signing this agreement. Florida RemovAll, LLC agrees to provide the “Customer” with non-hazardous solid waste collection, transportation, disposal and recycling services.
2. Service: “Customer” agrees to give Florida RemovAll, LLC at least 24 hours’ notice for service (dumpster delivery, exchange, termination or relocation). There may be times when a delay could be incurred in servicing your needs due to inclement weather, traffic conditions, etc.
3. Cancellations/Rescheduling/Late Fees: If for any reason “Customer” reschedules or cancels service by 12pm (noon) of the day prior to delivery, no fee will be charged. If “Customer” reschedules or cancels service any time after 12pm (noon) of the day prior to delivery, a $125 fee may be assessed. Late payments are subject to a 15% late payment fee.
4. Types of Materials Accepted: There are five (5) standard types of debris accepted by Florida RemovAll, LLC. These types include Construction and Demolition (C & D), Household, Yard Waste, Heavy Materials, and Mixed Load. Materials are disposed of differently and have different weight allowances. Descriptions are as follows:
– Construction and Demolition (C & D) – materials produced in the process of construction, renovation and/or demolition of structures, where structures include buildings (residential, commercial, and institutional). This typically includes wood (non-pressure treated), gypsum wallboard, paper, glass, rubble, shingles, steel, pipe, bricks, and cardboard. Carpet and pressure-treated lumber are not accepted C&D waste. (max weight of materials 16,000 lbs)
– Household – Solid waste comprising of garbage and rubbish such as bottles, cans, clothing, compost, disposables, food packaging, food scraps, newspapers and magazines, furniture, toys, curtains, carpeting, mattresses/box springs, old documents, cardboard, and similar non-organic trash that originates from private homes or apartments. Household debris is subject to tonnage limit and may not be mixed with any other materials. (A Tonnage Allowance applies to this type of waste: 2-ton household waste allowance for 10yd dumpster, 3-ton household waste allowance for 20yd dumpster, or 4-ton household waste allowance for 30yd dumpster) Any additional waste that is over these allowances will be billed per ton.
– Yard Debris – leaves, grass clippings, tree trimmings, and other plant materials that are typically generated in outdoor residential settings. Lumber or any other types of wood products are not considered Yard Debris. (max weight of materials 16,000 lbs)
– Heavy Materials – Bulk amounts concrete, asphalt, gravel, rock, dirt, brick, block, tree stumps. Only available in 10yd dumpster. (max weight of materials 16,000 lbs)
– Mixed load – Combination of Household materials or Yard Debris mixed with any the above. Mixed loads will be subject to the tonnage limits of Household materials. (2, 3, or 4 ton limit based on dumpster size)
5. Prohibited Waste: “Customer” agrees not to put any hazardous or toxic waste in the dumpster as it is against the law. All hazardous or toxic waste found in the dumpster will become the responsibility of the “Customer”. At Florida RemovAll, LLC’s discretion, Florida RemovAll, LLC may refuse to transport the hazardous or toxic waste found in the dumpster and charge the “Customer” a $125 Trip Fee. At Florida RemovAll, LLC’s discretion, Florida RemovAll, LLC may charge “Customer” a disposal fee for the hazardous or toxic waste found in the dumpster as detailed below in “Item 6 Prohibited Materials Disposal Fees.” Hazardous or toxic waste includes industrial waste, waste containing asbestos, septic tanks and waste, paint, cleaning solutions, biomedical waste, animal carcasses, pesticides, solvents, automobiles, automobile parts, tires, oil, oil filters, oil containers, gas cans, propane tanks, batteries of any kind, appliances with Freon (air conditioners, refrigerators, etc.), Freon aerosol cans, foam aerosol cans, electronics (TV’s, computers, monitors, computer parts, radios, etc), hazardous waste (ballasts with PCB’s devices containing mercury, fluorescent bulbs, etc) telephone poles, railroad ties, or radioactive materials. Non-hazardous materials that are prohibited are also subject to a disposal fee detailed in “Item 6 Prohibited Materials Disposal Fees. Heavy materials such as dirt, gravel, concrete, asphalt, brick, block, logs, or tree stumps are prohibited in any dumpster over 10 yards in size. See Overweight Dumpsters.
6. Prohibited Materials Disposal Fees: At Florida RemovAll, LLC’s discretion, Florida RemovAll, LLC may charge “Customer”, and “Customer” agrees to pay, a disposal fee for the prohibited found in the dumpster as follows:
Tires – Small, $15 each, Large – $35 each
Paint Containers (with paint) – $25 each
Car Batteries – $25 each
Compressed Gas Tanks – $50 each
Oil Containers – $50 each
A/C Units – $50 each
Refrigerator (large) – $100 each
Refrigerator (small) – $50 each
Any Other Large Appliance – $100 each
Railroad Ties – $50 each
Household Materials in C&D/Yard Debris – $25-$100
7. Equipment: All equipment furnished by Florida RemovAll, LLC shall remain the property of the company, however “Customer” shall have care, custody, and control of the equipment and shall bear responsibility and liability for all loss, theft, or damage to the equipment and for its contents while at “Customer’s” location. “Customer” shall not move or alter the equipment and shall use the equipment only for its intended purpose. “Customer” shall provide unobstructed access to the equipment on the scheduled pick-up day. Florida RemovAll, LLC is NOT responsible for any damage to “Customer’s” property, including walkways, curbing, pavement, driveways, pavers, concrete, irrigation wells, septic or underground utilities resulting from the company’s provision of services. “Customer” warrants that the right of way is sufficient to bear the weight and physical dimensions of the Florida RemovAll, LLC’s equipment and vehicles. “Customer” is responsible for placing protective coverings such as plywood on driveways and other surfaces. “Customer” understands that lawn damage may occur during a construction/clean-up project. No repair is offered or provided. Should the “Customer” fail to return the container, Florida RemovAll, LLC maintains the right to enter upon the premises where the container may be, without notice, and take possession of and remove it at the “Customer’s” expense, all without legal process, the “Customer” hereby waving any claims for damages from any such entry, taking, or removal.
8. Overfilled Dumpsters: “Customer” agrees not to over-fill the dumpster beyond the “Max Fill” indicator painted on the top rail of the dumpster. An over-filled dumpster may allow debris to fall out and damage other cars and trucks and it is against the law to transport an over-filled dumpster. Florida RemovAll, LLC reserves the right to refuse to pick up and over-filled dumpster. If over-filled, the “Customer” will be responsible for removing over-filled debris down to “Max Fill” line. An additional charge to the “Customer” of a $125 Trip Fee will apply if debris is not removed to below or at the “Max Fill” line.
9. Overweight Dumpsters: Florida RemovAll, LLC reserves the right to refuse to pick-up a dumpster with an estimated weight of 16,000 pounds. If overweight, the “Customer” will be responsible for removing debris down to less than 16,000 pounds. An additional charge to the “Customer” of a $125 Trip Fee will apply if the dumpster is not emptied to or below 16,000 pounds. An overage fee will also be assessed if weight allowance is exceeded. No dirt, gravel, concrete, asphalt, brick, block, logs, or tree stumps shall be loaded into a container over 10yds in size.
10. Daily Rental: A daily rental fee will apply after 14 days (30 days for monthly service) if the dumpster is not exchanged or pulled.
11. Indemnity: The “Customer” agrees to indemnify, defend, and save Florida RemovAll, LLC harmless from and against any and all liability which Florida RemovAll, LLC may be responsible for or pay out as a result of bodily injuries (including death), property damage or any violation or alleged violation of the law to the extent caused by “Customer’s” breach of this Agreement or by any negligent omission or willful misconduct of the “Customer” or its employees, agents, or contractors in the performance of this agreement. Neither party shall be liable to the other for consequential, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the performance or nonperformance of this agreement.
By purchasing services from Florida RemovAll, LLC “Customer” agrees to these terms and conditions.