Roll-Off Dumpsters for Construction
Florida RemovALL is your trusted source for top quality roll-off dumpsters for construction projects in Florida.
If you’re a contractor, builder, or homeowner in need of a reliable roll-off dumpster, you’ve come to the right place. We understand the importance of having a reliable and efficient waste management system in place for your construction project. That’s why we offer a wide variety of roll-off dumpsters to meet the needs of any construction project.
Our roll-off dumpsters are available in a range of sizes, from 10 to 30 cubic yards. Whether you’re working on a small home renovation or a large commercial construction project, we have the right size dumpster to fit your needs. Our team of experts can help you determine the perfect size dumpster for your project based on the type and amount of waste you’ll be generating.
At our company, we take pride in providing prompt and efficient delivery and pickup of your roll-off dumpster. We understand that time is money in the construction industry, and delays can cause costly setbacks. That’s why we work hard to ensure that your roll-off dumpster is delivered and picked up on schedule, so you can focus on getting the job done.
We also take environmental responsibility seriously. We dispose of all waste in an environmentally-friendly manner, ensuring that as much material as possible is recycled or repurposed. This not only helps to reduce our impact on the environment, but it also helps to keep our prices competitive.
Our roll-off dumpsters for construction are perfect for a variety of projects, including new construction, demolition, roofing, landscaping, and more. With our easy ordering system, you can have a roll-off dumpster delivered to your construction site in no time.
We understand that every construction project is unique, which is why we offer flexible rental periods to suit your needs. Call us a day before and we will be able to deliver a roll-off dumpster the next business day. We also offer competitive pricing, so you can get the waste management solution you need without breaking the bank.
If you’re in need of roll-off dumpsters for construction in Florida, look no further than Florida RemovALL. With our wide range of sizes, prompt and efficient delivery and pickup, and environmentally-friendly disposal methods, we are your go-to source for all your construction
Call and discuss your options with us. Describe what types of items you will be placing in the dumpster and we will help you determine what size you need. Check out our Products page for more information on which dumpster will best suit your needs.
Call us a day before and we will be able to deliver a roll-off dumpster the next business day. Depending on our schedule, we may even provide you with same day service.
We accept credit cards, debit cards, ACH, and COD.
On the day of the delivery, our driver will arrive within your scheduled time frame. If your appointment window is 2-4PM, that could be between 1:45PM and 3:40PM. After the driver arrives with the dumpster, they will place the dumpster in your specified location. The driver may also recommend a different location if the preferred location is not safe/suitable. You are not required to be present at delivery.
Some municipalities require a permit to have a dumpster in the street. Check with your local government to see if permit is required. Customers are responsible for required permits.
Each dumpster has a specified weight allowance based on the type of material (see below). Contents should be kept below the top of the container at the “Max Fill Line”. Unless renting a heavy duty material 10 yd dumpster, no bulk quantities of concrete, block, dirt, gravel, asphalt, tree stumps or other heavy materials should be placed into 20 and 30 yd dumpsters. Household Materials and Mixed loads have weight allowance included in the price of the dumpster rental.
There are five (5) types of materials that may be placed in your dumpster:
– Construction and Demolition (C & D) – materials produced in the process of construction, renovation and/or demolition of structures, where structures include buildings (residential, commercial, and institutional). This typically includes wood (non-pressure treated), gypsum wallboard, paper, glass, rubble, shingles, steel, pipe, bricks, and cardboard (max weight of materials 16,000 lbs). Carpet and stumps are not permitted.
– Household – Solid waste comprising of garbage and rubbish such as bottles, cans, clothing, compost, disposables, food packaging, food scraps, newspapers and magazines, furniture, toys, curtains, carpeting, mattresses/box springs, old documents, cardboard, and similar non-organic trash that originates from private homes or apartments. Household debris is subject to tonnage limit and may not be mixed with any other materials. A Tonnage Allowance applies to this type of waste: 2-ton household waste allowance for 10yd dumpster, 3-ton household waste allowance for 20yd dumpster, or 4-ton household waste allowance for 30yd dumpster. Any additional waste that is over these allowances will be billed per ton.
– Yard Debris – leaves, grass clippings, tree trimmings, and other plant materials that are typically generated in outdoor residential settings. Lumber or any other type of wood product is NOT considered Yard Debris. (max weight of materials 16,000 lbs)
– Heavy Materials – Bulk amounts concrete, asphalt, gravel, rock, dirt, brick, block, tree stumps. Only available in 10yd dumpster. (max weight of materials 16,000 lbs)
– Mixed load – Combination of Household materials mixed with any the above. Mixed loads will be subject to the tonnage limits of Household materials. (2, 3, or 4 ton limit based on dumpster size)
When your dumpster is full, call or text us to schedule a pickup of the container. If you know how long you will need the dumpster, you may arrange a specific pickup day in advance.
Once the rental period is up, we will pick up the dumpster on the customer selected pickup day. You are not required to be there for the pickup as long as the dumpster is filled properly and there is sufficient access.
Household Materials and Mixed Load dumpsters have weight allowances:
- 2-ton household waste allowance for 10yd dumpster
- 3-ton household waste allowance for 20yd dumpster
- 4-ton household waste allowance for 30yd dumpster
Any additional weight overage will be billed per ton.
Items that are prohibited are tires, TVs, batteries, chemicals, liquids (paints, paint thinners, etc), appliances, gas or propane tanks, any engines or parts with oil or gas still in them and any other hazardous materials. Any of these materials found will result in additional charges (see below).
During the rental period you are responsible for what goes in the dumpster along with any overage/unaccepted material fees that go with it. One way to keep others from dumping their unwanted debris is to place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use. This can deter people from dumping illegally. Another way to keep out unwanted debris is to select a secure location to have the dumpster placed upon delivery.
Yes. Our dumpsters weigh over 1 ton and when loaded can weigh as much as 10 tons. Placing plywood over the area that you would like your dumpster to sit will reduce the chance of damage to your property. Lawns may appear dry but often with rain, the containers or trucks can sink into the ground. Florida RemovAll is not responsible to damage to any of your property including damage to driveway, lawn/landscape, hardscapes, underground utilities or septic systems. We have the right to deny placement in areas they deem unsafe. Call us if you have concerns on where to place your dumpster.
- Tires – Small – $15 each / Large – $35 each
- Paint Containers (with paint) – $25 each
- Car Batteries – $25 each
- Compressed Gas Tanks – $50 each
- Oil Containers – $50 each
- A/C Unit – $50 each
- Refrigerator (large) – $100 each
- Refrigerator (small) – $50 each
- Any Other Large Appliance – $100 each
- Railroad Ties – $50 each
- Household Materials in C&D/Yard Debris – $25-$100